How much stuff does one mommy need to pack for a morning at the beach pool with two kiddos? Well… a double stroller, towels, toys, sunscreen, floaties, camera, phone (that’s not working but I deemed it necessary to bring anyway), diapers galore, wipes, drinks, sandwiches, apples, and goldfish. Phew! No wonder it took us so long to unload the car. But we made it right as the beach pool opened at 10am.

The girls had so much fun playing in the sand, swimming, and jumping around in the splash pad.

After an hour and a half of fun, we paused for a lunch break…

Then we rinsed off and packed up. Somebody didn’t make it out of the parking lot before she fell asleep…

Here’s to summer, sun, and (cross your fingers) loooong naps!!

Tagged on:

7 thoughts on “A Summer Morning I Could Get Used To

• June 3, 2010 at 10:31 pm

They are too precious and growing up so fast. I need to go to Nana’s one day when they are there and get some hugs.Thanks for sharing the pics.

• June 4, 2010 at 6:32 am

Whoa…that looks like tons of fun and those girls of yours, my oh my, they just warm my heart…so stinkin cute I tell you! The two of them kissing is just a great photo. I just wanna give SP a squeeze as she’s snoozin in her carseat…so sweet. Hope you have a great weekend sweet family! :O)

• June 5, 2010 at 2:29 pm

very precious but I hear ya girl. We don’t go to the beach pool unless I know we have the time to make it worth the trip.

• June 6, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Hey girlie…as usual your girls are sooo cute!!! Where is this beach pool? I have to check it out it looks like so much fun!!

• June 7, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Hey Melanie! The gym is our neighborhood, Stonebridge Ranch’s, beach club. It’s super fun.

• June 7, 2010 at 7:31 pm

uh, and by gym I meant pool :)

• June 8, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Oh I heart the beach club! We should meet one morning… my girls LOVE it there!!