Thank you so much for everyone who contributed blocks for Kate, Olivia, and Will’s quilts. They turned out precious and I love how they’re all different.

Here is Kate’s:

Olivia’s:

And Will’s:

I’m going to drop them in the mail tomorrow morning. Check out Kate’s Caring Bridge site for updates on how she is doing. She is such an amazing little girl with incredible strength. Hopefully these quilts will provide a little bit of comfort to the kids.

Hugs,

Tagged on:

11 thoughts on “Kate McRae Quilts … Pictures!

• May 2, 2010 at 2:26 pm

thanks for sharing the finished photos!! i’m glad i got to play a little role in bringing some sunshine to someone else’s life!

• May 2, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Jenny, they are gorgeous. You did a fantastic job putting everything together. I’m so glad I was able to be a part of this great project. Thank you again!

• May 2, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Jenny – Thanks for posting pictures of the finished quilts! Fun seeing my block in one of the finished projects~ These will surely provide the kids and their folks some much needed extra hugs from across the miles. . . .

• May 2, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Jenny, you and all the contributors are great! What wonderful gifts for the family. They’re absolutely beautiful.

• May 2, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Jenny, they turned out so beautifully! Love what you’re doing and that you let us all take part.

• May 2, 2010 at 8:05 pm

YAY! They look wonderful! Just like everyone else, happy to be a part of something for such a great family!

• May 2, 2010 at 9:39 pm

Jenny, the quilts turned out beautifully! Awesome job to everyone that was a part of this amazing project.
    You must have read my mind on the blocks that I sent because I you placed them exactly where I wanted them to go!!!

• May 3, 2010 at 10:05 am

How beautiful!!! Great job everyone!!! I’ve been following their site and I just know they will LOVE receiving those wonderful pieces of love to wrap themselves in!

• May 3, 2010 at 4:35 pm

YAY! I love them! It is great how you had their initials on the quilts! You are wonderful!!